HR Business Partner Operational SAAS - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom,
51Degrees is recognized as a trusted provider of leading edge, superfast, real time digital business and market intelligence data. Leaders in AdTech, publishing, digital agencies and content management platforms and over 1.5 million web domains globally, including eBay and Disney use 51 Degrees' device detection solutions to deliver an optimized user experience and enhanced analytics. We may already have played a role in your daily digital journey.
Position: HR Business Partner (Operational)
Location: Central Reading, close to Reading Railway Station
Job type: Part Time, Fixed Term for 1 year
Hours: 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £35k per annum pro rata, depending upon experience
Benefits: Company pension, 28 days holiday (pro rata), 3 optional training days (Pro rata), discretional annual bonus, discounted gym membership.
About the role:
We are looking for part -time HR Business Partner to join our expanding team for one year to cover a sabbatical leave of absence. This is a stand-alone generalist role and will be very appealing to any HR professional who enjoys the variety and challenge of working in a fast-paced software -focused, commercial environment. You will work as a member of the Finance and Business Services team and be responsible for leading on HR matters and providing comprehensive advice and support to a team of c. 20 staff. You will also have responsibilities for being the primary contact with our leased office providers, and will have the opportunity to weave the office environment into your people plan for the year.
- Workforce planning, including setting up arrangements for the business to provide apprenticeship and intern opportunities.
- Working with line managers (some newly appointed) on advertising, recruitment and selection processes for technical and commercial roles.
- Overseeing the process of setting personal objectives linked to annual business plans, and the Company's strategic imperatives and providing coaching and support for colleagues to achieve those objectives.
- Providing guidance and advice on remuneration issues including pay reviews, bonus and commission based payments.
- Administration of the Company's HRIS system.
- Continuing the work to develop the company culture in a competitive, technical and results focused business.
- Employment compliance matters across the suite of HR administration, policies and procedures, plus liaison with external payroll and pension providers, and other advisors as required.
- Providing coaching to line managers and staff on HR best practice.
- Be commercially focused and able to quickly grasp the nature and culture of our business.
- Have at least 4 years experience in a stand-alone role.
- Be able to establish personal credibility and work closely and effectively with a range of personalities and professional backgrounds.
- Have a confident and assertive, combined with an informal, yet professional style.
- Be flexible and adaptable whilst also maintaining focus on your key objectives for the year.
- Be CIPD qualified with experience of working in a stand-alone, generalist role, preferably in an IT / technical environment.
- Be comfortable and excited about taking responsibilities for activities outside the traditional HR brief.
This is busy, demanding job in a growing business. You will need to show you can get your head around our exciting technology, be flexible and able to think on your feet, and be able to give us examples of how you are resilient and able to cope with the pace of change in a results-focused environment whilst being able to provide support to our great team of employees.
You may have experience of the following: HR Business Partner, HRBP, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist,
HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, Software As A Service, SAAS, HR Operations Manager, etc.