HR Business Partner - Brighton, Sussex, United Kingdom,
The HR Business partner will report to the Head of HR and work as part of the HR Business Partnering team to support the Management community with the delivery of the people agenda.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Support and develop the people agenda with Line Management
- Balance demands of tight deadlines
- Plan and prioritise activities that meet current and future business requirements using the appropriate processes
- support and partner on development issues in order to drive a high performance culture and motivated workforce
HR Business Partner Skills:
- Extensive HR business collaborating experience in a fast-paced environment
-Experience of leading end-to-end organisational change projects
- Excellent employment law knowledge, with extensive experience in managing disciplinary, grievance and performance management processes
This is a 4 month contract based across two sites in the Brighton area therefore travel should be expected.
This is either a fixed term contract or an hourly rate equivalent temporary contract.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.