HR Business Partner - Haywards Heath, Sussex, United Kingdom,
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Haywards Heath
Salary: Up to £60,000 (temporary contract for 6-9 months)
Immediate start needed (preferably no more than 1 weeks' notice)
Our client is looking for a results driven, experienced HR Business Partner who is commercially astute with a proactive and can-do attitude. Having gained your experience from within a large, complex multinational business you will have the ability to build solid relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
It is essential you have experience in transformation/restructure projects.
- HRBP knowledge with specific experience in transformation/restructures
- Strong UK Employment Law knowledge
- Extensive experience in the end to end restructure process
- Proven BP experience with solid stakeholder management skills
- Confident and independent with a hands on approach but with a collaborative/caring style
- Solid ER/Case Management experience
- Experience with performance management and compensation cycle
- Agile fast paced mindset
- Flexible approach, this person will report to our Regional Head of HR. You must be comfortable managing your own workload and making decisions independently
- Previous experience working in a Global company
- CIPD qualified
- Previous experience working with field sales teams in fast paced environments such as Retail or FMCG
- Experience delivering HR training/presentations
- Reward experience
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.