HR Business Partner - Flackwell Heath, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom,
£180 - £208/d (Inside IR35)
7 Month Contract
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for you to work with a well established client and other like-minded individuals.
My client is looking for a HR Business Partner to come on-board to assist within existing Human Resources department. You will be partnering specific business areas to deliver strategic and operational business plans.
* To lead or advise on people issues, working in partnership with key managers and stakeholder to deliver effective HR interventions and maximise service delivery.
* To be responsible for designated projects within Human Resources, business areas and the wider organisation.
* Provide expert HR advice and guidance and deliver best practice human resource management services within designated business areas or across the wider organisation.
* Provide advice that balances employment legislation alongside a commercial approach.
* Provide integrated HR support to the business area management teams, translating department plans into specific HR requirements and ensuring that these are delivered.
* Work closely with managers and other key stakeholders to establish and support organisational initiatives that will support the development and growth of the organisation, organisational effectiveness and cultural change.
* Associate membership of CIPD
* Public sector experience
* Degree or equivalent job related experience.
* Strong HR generalist with excellent knowledge of best practice across the HR spectrum.
* Experience of working within a Business Partnering model, collaborating closely with managers and key stakeholders.
* Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
* Skilled and experience in developing, drafting and implementing HR policies, processes, practices and contracts of employment.
If you are ready to take on a new and exciting opportunity please apply or email your updated CV to
All successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy