HR Business Partner - Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom,
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with managers and other key stakeholders to establish and support organisational initiatives.
- Scope an challenge existing HR policies and practices with appropriate HR and seek to continuously improve the services provided to the business.
- Write new policies and procedures in line with good practice and changes in employment law.
- Provide guidance to the HR advisory team
- Work closely with managers and key stakeholders to establish and support organisational
- Coach and support managers to ensure they fulfil the people management aspects of their role.
- Associate member id CIPD.
- Experience working in a business partnering role, working closely with managers and key stake holders.
- Strong HR Generalist knowledge of best practice.
- Proven experience of managing and/or implementing HR projects.
- Track record of influencing and coaching managers to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Experience drafting and implementing HR policies and contracts of employment.