HR Business Partner - Horsforth, Leeds, United Kingdom,
Why is Tenet a great company to work for?
At the Tenet Group we think it's really important our staff enjoy coming to work. We're a fun, friendly, flexible employer and we were delighted to make it into the 2019 Top 50 Places to Work in Yorkshire and the Humber. We have also been awarded a 1 star accreditation by Best Companies for having high levels of employee engagement. We like to work hard, and play hard, and our performance related pay structure means the more you put in, the more you get back!
In terms of what we do, we are an award winning Independent Financial Adviser support group with over 25 years industry experience. We provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.
Based in our Leeds Head Office, we are looking for a HR Business Partner (Fixed Term 6 months) to provide responsive, high quality specialist HR and employment law advice, supporting managers on all aspects of people management including employee relations, recruitment and retention, performance management and absence management, analysis of data, compensation, benefits, payroll, TUPE, HR Database and project work.
Previous TUPE experience is a must-have, as is previous experience of implementing HR systems.
What you'll be getting up to:
- Providing credible and pragmatic HR advice, training and support to managers and staff in relation to HR policies and procedures, absence and health issues, maternity, flexible working, conduct and capability, grievance and disciplinary issues and a broad range of employee relations matters, ensuring that legislation, policy and best practice are applied fairly and consistently across the business.
- Supporting managers with recruitment and selection, including the development and posting of adverts and assisting with interviews, selection processes and offers.
- Assist in the development and delivery of manager training.
- Supporting with HR Projects including implementation of a new HRIS.
- Management and administration of flexible benefit systems.
- Undertaking timely and accurate payroll inputting on a monthly basis, working with the CPMS to undertake appropriate payroll checks and pension uploads as required.
- Monthly report writing / MI
- Supporting TUPE activity for new mergers and acquisitions
- Supporting the business with organisation design activity.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skillsets:
- Level 7 CIPD qualified
- Financial Services industry experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- High level of attention to detail
- Authentic, open and honest style and approach
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills
- High levels of commerciality and pragmatism
- Experience of leading on business restructures and TUPE activity
- Experience of proactively managing a variety of recruitment campaigns simultaneously from start to finish
We'd love to see:
- Chartered status with the CIPD
Some of the benefits our staff love are:
- An annual performance-related bonus and salary review - the more you put in, the more you get out;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days);
- Access to our flexible benefits and staff discounts platform, TenetFLEX;
- 5% Employer Pension Contributions, rising to 7.5% with length of service
- Company-funded Income Protection and Life Assurance Cover;
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Fee-Free Financial Advice, including mortgages and insurance;
- An invite to our annual Christmas Party & Conference
- You'll also get a free Easter egg each year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
And if that wasn't enough! We also have:
- Free Fruit on a Monday
- Dress down Fridays
- 'Fizz Friday' where you can partake in a little tipple at your desk to wind down to the weekend
- Social club events such as pub quizzes, day at the races, bowling, canal cruises and much more!
- Plenty of fundraising events for charity, including Bake Offs, tombolas, raffles, sponsored abseiling, walks etc.