HR Business Partner - Essex, United Kingdom,
A client of Morgan Hunt are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to support managers in delivering significant change programmes.
The key responsibilities of the role of HR Business Partner will:
* Work in partnership with Directors and their senior management teams
* Take responsibility for specifically supporting the HR Strategy Team
* Identify, prioritise, agree, develop and implement best practice HR solutions as a whole to support improvement in organisational effectiveness
* Support managers with employee engagement activities
The successful candidate for the role of HR Business Partner will be a
* Chartered Member of the CIPD or equivalent
* Have experience of giving high-level complex employment advice and handling sensitive employee relations issues.
* An understanding of the practical application of workforce planning techniques and have delivered significant change within a Local Authority
If you feel that you meet the above requirements then please contact us now
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role