HR Business Partner - Surbiton, Surrey, United Kingdom,
A client of Morgan Hunt are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner on an interim basis to support corporate staff in the South West London region.
The main responsibilities of the post will be proving a range of generalist HR expertise to the Area Directors and Managers within:
- Recruitment and retention by developing solutions aligned to the strategy of the organisation
- Providing specialist advise on employee relations issues, managing restructuring and redundancy
- Arraigning training events for managers and staff
The HR Business Partner will:
- Coach and advise manager and maintain HR information systems with employee informantion
- Provide data and analytics to measure effectiveness of policies and procedures
The successful candidate for the role of HR Business Partner will have:
- In depth knowledge of Employment Law
- Experience of recruitment and on-boarding strategy
- Previous experience of working as a generalist advisor in a similar organisation
If you feel that you meet the criteria above then please contact us now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role