HR Business Partner - Hounslow, London, United Kingdom,
My client in the gaming sector is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who will contribute directly to the success of the business by supporting and partnering with the line managers in their business area. You will become an integral part of their management teams delivering value added HR activities aligned with company strategy, driving change & improving performance, maximising colleague engagement and developing talent.
This role would suit somebody who enjoys the challenge of implementing process change within developing business areas, and has a proven track record of providing structure within a rapidly growing company, integrating with numerous acquired businesses.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Degree qualified within a relevant discipline, with significant HR Generalist experience and CIPD or equivalent qualification.
- Skilled and experienced in organisational development and change, talent management, performance management, reward and learning and development.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment, working at an operational and strategic level.
- Able to respond and adapt quickly under pressure, identifying and implementing process change where appropriate, with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working with employees at all levels within the organisation across as variety of sites and disciplines, with the ability to interact and influence up to exec level.
- Commercially aware and customer focused, displaying strong competencies in coaching, influencing, process development, analysis and problem solving.
- Experience of identifying and implementing appropriate development solutions.
- Experience of integrating acquired businesses.
- Experience delivering organisational change within a growing SME.
- EMEA experience is also desirable.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: candidate-privacy-information-statement