HR Business Partner - Bedford, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom,
Our client, an award winning employer based in Bedfordshire, is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner on an initial 12 month FTC.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who in addition to providing an attractive salary package, offer many additional benefits including flexi-time, 28 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing to 33 with service, contributory pension (up to 10% company contribution), medical cover, reduced gym membership, lifestyle rewards, canteen and a modern working environment.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Embedding business partnering with the business units and HR team
* Manage employee relation cases, leading on complex and business changes
* Collectively working with the HR team to further enhance, modernise and promote HR processes and maximise HR system functionality for the benefit of all the business users
* Supporting wider HR People Strategy projects and engagement initiatives
* Working closely with HR colleagues to build a strong team ethos and high performing team culture
For further information on the position, please contact Adam Cragg or Zoe Davison
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details