HR Business Partner - Bedford, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom,
Our client, an award winning employer based in Bedford, is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner on an initial four month contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who in addition to providing an attractive salary package, offer many additional benefits including flexi-time, 28 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays), contributory pension (up to 10% company contribution), medical cover, reduced gym membership, lifestyle rewards, canteen and a modern working environment.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Embedding business partnering within the organisation business units and HR team
* Building and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships
* Managing employee relations cases, including leading on complex cases and business change
* Collectively working with the HR team to further enhance, modernise and promote HR processes and maximise HR system functionality for the benefit of all business users
* Leading on TUPE transfers - in and out
* Supporting wider HR people strategy projects and engagement initiatives
* Working closely with HR colleagues to build a strong team ethos and high performing team culture
For further information on the position, please contact Lucy Summerton or Siobhan O'Gorman on 01923-.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details