HR Business Partner - City, Bristol, United Kingdom,
My client is a well known charity based in Bristol. They are looking for an HR Business Partner to join them for a period of 6 mths on a FTC. There is a possibility that this role could become permanent after 6 mths. The role will be reporting to Head of HR and will be working in medium sixe HR team.
Details of the role:
- Providing a general and strategic Business Partner service to Senior Operational Managers, attending and contributing to Business service team meetings
- Manage HR Advisors Assistant in regard to workload and priorities. Provide advice on the recruitment and selection of staff to achieve cost effective organisational objectives, within reasonable agreed timescales, including administration of DBS checks in a timely manner
- Lead on handling disciplinary matters, including equal opportunity, maternity leave and the handling of grievances.
- Provide advice on all issues arising in connection with employment legislation, liaising with nominated advisors to ensure that the organisation meets its legal and social obligations and avoids legal action.
- Help to maintain performance management processes that are owned by line managers and employees and make a significant contribution to employee motivation, performance and development.
- Collect and analyse information, communication and culture to identify issues and solutions (for example Wellbeing, turnover and absence.
If you are immediately available or on a short notice please call for more details, this is an urgent requirement and the interviews will be scheduled for next week.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.