HR Business Partner - City, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom,
Our client, based in Wolverhampton, is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Business Partner on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. Our client is celebrating more than 25 years in business, and offers a relaxed, inspiring and enjoyable work environment in its state-of-the-art office.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and the salary is up to £50,000 depending on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will come from a background of working within fast-paced HR environments
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Leading business change processes with a focus on cultural change and impact, following business acquisition and integration processes
- Accountable for the integration of employees into the current business structure, ensuring legislative compliance and effective consultation processes
- Delivering a post-integration values alignment process, ensuring consistent understanding and engagement with business brand and objectives
- Handling TUPE-in activity including harmonising Terms & Conditions of employment and communicating changes to employees as required
- Conducting reviews of business remuneration process, including analysing and benchmarking reward and benefit offering with competitor organisations
- Supporting as business as usual HR activity, including partnering management and employees to ensure an understanding of HR policy and process
- Reporting into the Head of HR, and carrying out UK wide travel as required in line with business requirements
- A high level of experience with business change processes
Knowledge and expertise required:
- Remuneration processes
- Legislative compliance
Rewards and Benefits:
- Car allowance
- State-of-the-art office
- 38.75 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Flexible working required
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Business Partner; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement etc.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details