HR Business Partner - Coventry, Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
Our leading national client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the team!
Our client is innovative, agile, well respected and a leader in their market.
Following a period of continued expansion and transformation, my client seeks an experienced HR Business Partner to join the HR team, playing a pivotal role in supporting the business to its next stage of development. You will be a strong relationship builder who enjoys building robust partnerships with your key stakeholders and developing and implementing effective people plans in order to deliver the key business objectives.
You will enjoy a diverse remit covering employee relations, employee engagement, organisational effectiveness, performance and change management. No two days will be the same and you will feel energised by a company that is agile and always moving forwards! Your data-led insights will support the development and execution of the wider business strategy in your specific business area that you are responsible for.
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders and peers to drive business change
- Lead in areas of transformational and organisational change
- Support stakeholders with effective workforce planning
- Use a data led approach to provide insights and help to inform key business decisions.
- Lead on all employee relations matters
- Provide commercial, pragmatic and proactive HR solutions
- Provide valuable insights into employee engagement, making recommendations to ensure continual improvement
- Develop and facilitate upskilling workshops
- Work with peers to share best practice and ensure continual improvement
- CIPD level 5 or equivalent
- Strong generalist background
- Proven stakeholder management skills, able to influence
- Enjoys high growth, transformational environments
- Flexible attitude and adaptable to changing priorities
- Energised by change