HR Business Partner - Chadderton, Lancashire, United Kingdom,
HR Business Partner required for a 6 month contract position based in Chadderton.
£180 - £200 per day
60% HR Generalist
* Working in collaboration with HR team members ensure appropriate HR solutions are developed and implemented with assigned business areas, maintaining consistency, standardisation and reducing complexity where possible
* Work closely with senior management in the development and implementation of corporate policies related to human resources through organisational and employee development within your business areas
* Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives such as salary review, workforce planning, organisational change, employee engagement initiatives and talent management
* Provide accurate management information and operational updates to your HR Director
* Design and implement management development and professional development programs in line with corporate strategy
* Degree qualified within a relevant discipline, with significant HR Generalist experience and CIPD or equivalent qualification
* Skilled and experienced in organisational development and change, talent management, performance management, reward and learning and development
* Comfortable working with employees at all levels within the organization across as variety of sites and disciplines, with the ability to interact and influence up to exec level
Please send an up to date CV for immediate attention!