HR Change Manager / Lead &8211; Publishing - London, United Kingdom,
HR Change Manager / Lead - Publishing
London, £700+, 9 months initially
Our leading Publishing client are going through a major transformation moving all business areas into One Vision.
This vacancy is for a Change Lead who will be responsible for implementing HR functionality into SSC and the Countries are client operates in, through new system functionality, content and all logistics for the deployment and go-live of the centres, across multiple Countries, with a look into position management across 35,000 employees (looking for someone who can think outside the box and bring new ideas).
The functional delivery for this role will include Change Management and therefore we would be looking for an individual with demonstrable skills within this core area.
For this role Fusion or Other Cloud HR solutions would be beneficial.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Experienced Change Deployment Specialist
- Experience delivering a large-scale complex change or HR transformation project
- Strong understanding of HR operating models and tiered HR support systems
- A track record of successful project delivery involving numerous stakeholders and delivery teams - IT, facilities, HR/Recruiting, SSC, etc
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively assess and resolve complex issues and problems
- Background in HR / IT environments with strong communication, negotiation and Cross-cultural working skills
- Global implementation knowledge essential
HR, Change, Deployment, Implementation, Global Implementation, Cloud, Fusion, stakeholder management