HR Change Manager - City, London, United Kingdom,
Morgan McKinley is working with a large FS firm as they go through a period of change to hire an HR Change Manager on an FTC to Perm basis. The role will look at helping the organisation go through a period of modernisation, looking at Capability, Redundancy, Strategic Hiring and Organisation Development.
- Leading and implementing agreed people and organisational change within any business area as part of the Programme team
- Supporting change projects through agreed consultation and negotiation forums, supporting management of stakeholders, etc.
- Designing and/ or delivering HR interventions to meet business needs across a range of HR disciplines e.g. resource planning/recruitment, performance management, reward, policy, capability development, talent management, engagement
- Facilitating learning and development initiatives to meet business needs and upskill our people
- Applicants must come from a Financial Services background as you will need to understand financial regulations.
- Organizational Development
- HR Change Management
- Capability Development
If you are interested in this position, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.