HR Change Manager - London, United Kingdom,
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients, a leader in the retail and telecommunications field to support with the recruitment of a HR Change Partner on a day rate of up to £750 per day for a period of 11 months based in their luxurious offices within Central London.
What is expected of the HR Change Partner;
- You will lead the Implementation workstream for our client and work closely with all team members, to ensure successful transition which changes mindsets and meets organisational targets
- You will be responsible for developing the high level and detailed People Plan to transition all colleagues to the Future Organisation operating model, recommending an integrated approach for talent management, resourcing, reward, employee relations including consultation, and colleague engagement and working across the HR operating model to build and deliver this plan
- Problem solving, considering the decision-making impact on multiple areas within the business due to the nature of the project, with multiple stakeholders and inter-dependencies.
- Work closely with Organisation Effectiveness Director to advise, coach and counsel business leaders, their HR function and 3rd party consultants on all aspects of delivering the Future Organisation by the end of FY20, improving and embedding processes, leveraging enterprise-wide systems and using change management approaches to transition our client to a customer first organisation which leverages technology and operates at lower cost
- Develop employee relations approach linked to size and impact of organisational changes
- Ensure the HR BPs have the knowledge, support, data and analysis needed to partner with business leaders and with 3rd party consultants to develop recommendations and build transition plans for their business areas, specifically building HR BP capability if needed
- Coordinate the HR BPs and Centres of Expertise delivering the People Plan to ensure key deliverables to implement the Future Organisation are prepared and delivered on time, including target organisation structures which deliver the goals of Future Organisation, high level JDs and full JDs, job grading, pay benchmarking and individual people treatments, working across the HR operating model as needed
- Ensure the individual people tracker developed, maintained and updated and HR data integrity is prioritised
- Champion the Future Organisation, why, what and how we will make it happen across the business
What we look for in a HR Change Partner;
- Experience leading significant people change programmes
- 5 year's HR experience in senior role
- Knowledge and experience of leading change including the UK legal framework
- Experience communicating with and influencing senior leaders
- Experience working for large company in similar sector retail, telecoms, FMCG etc
What the HR Change Partner will receive;
- A day rate of up to £750 per day
- 12-month contract
- Modern working environment
- Onsite gym
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.