HR Consultant - TUPE - Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
HR Advisor - TUPE
£200-250 day rate
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a growing company and a friendly hr team based in Warwick.
Supporting the launch of a new contract, the candidate will manage the entire TUPE process from an HR perspective, key duties to include:
- Requesting the Employee Liability Information
- Reviewing all employee information, agreeing the measures
- Liaising with union / elected representatives
- Supporting with consultations where necessary
- Delivering training and coaching to the managers to ensure a full rounded understanding of HR procedures.
- Supporting with any disciplinary / grievance / performance issues, as well as any recruitment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Solid experience of managing an incoming TUPE transfer - this is essential
- Strong Employee relations experience, disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence experience
- Experience of delivering training and upskilling managers
- Ability to regularly travel as from January onwards, across three sites as necessary
- Flexibility in terms of working hours (including occasional weekends)
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to