HR Consultant LBR10 - Ilford, Essex, United Kingdom,
Positive employment is currently recruiting for enthusiastic HR consultants to work for our client based in Ilford.
This role requires providing support and advice to managers and head teachers on performance management of teams to facilitate achievement of business objectives and focus on HR solutions
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Build productive working relationships with customers, Managers, HR Business Partners and other HR colleagues
- To advise on issues such as discipline, capability, absence management, grievance, redundancy, redeployment, bullying and harassment through informal to formal processes as well as pay and conditions service.
- Ensure effective monitoring of sickness trends and remedial action in accordance with the company's policy/procedure and to facilitate a proactive approach to absence management by the line manager to ensure smooth return to work.
- To advise on all aspects of change programmes working with HR colleagues as appropriate
- To assist in preparation of cases for hearing panels and employment tribunals and to attend to give advice/ evidence as required
- To support in the development of organisational development and talent development initiative across the company.
- To advise on terms and conditions of employment for teaching and NJC Staff.
- To ensure effective case management, monitoring and identification of theme through adherence to
- To carry out job evaluations
- To participate in team meetings and share knowledge and advice
- Hold CIPD or equivalent qualification
- 3 years reference
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislations, employment procedures and performance management frameworks.
- Competence in Microsoft products
- Experience of talent development
- Holiday pay
- Possibility of temp to perm
Working hours: 09:00 am to 17:00 pm
If you are interested in this job vacancy please apply with your CV.