HR Consultant Six Month FTC - London, United Kingdom,
Jobs likes this involve supporting the delivery of projects across the whole spectrum of HR related activity. You will work with a team of HR generalists and specialists to resource the full range of specialist design and delivery projects required by the business. You will develop strong relationships with stakeholders to understand the specific needs of the project. You will need to be highly adaptable and have a good understanding of the RSA business. A high level of communication and influencing is required in order to manage relationships and influence key stakeholders to ensure the effective delivery of the project.
Please note this role is a 6 month FTC.
- Leading and implementing agreed people and organisational change within any business area as part of the Programme team
- Supporting change projects through agreed consultation and negotiation forums, supporting management of stakeholders, etc
- Designing and/ or delivering HR interventions to meet business needs across a range of HR disciplines e.g. resource planning/recruitment, performance management, reward, policy, capability development, talent management, engagement
- Facilitating learning and development initiatives to meet business needs and upskill our people
- Engaging other parts of the HR function so as to broker relevant HR solution to the business
- Understanding RSA - Intermediate - show an interest and some research into RSA
- Building Effective Relationships - Advanced
- Being Creative - Intermediate
- Planning - Advanced
- Communicating Effectively - Intermediate
- Understanding Data - Intermediate
- Using Judgement - Intermediate
- Delivering Results - Intermediate
- Project and Programme Management - Intermediate
- Organisation Design - Intermediate
- Transformational Change - Intermediate Track record
- An experienced HR generalist with a broad range of practical experience of HR principles and practices and with demonstrated ability in:
-Management of organisational change
-Resource planning and recruitment-Performance management
-Consultancy and relationship management
-Understanding and application of employment policy and practices
-Facilitation and coaching skills
- Experience of delivering change within a unionized environment or be an experienced HR Specialist.
- CIPD preferable
As the world evolves so do the needs of those we serve, and we must respond with an agile yet resilient business that always strives to do better
We are one of the world's longest standing general insurers, providing peace of mind to individuals and protecting small businesses and large corporations from uncertainty. We use our capabilities to anticipate and exceed customer expectations and improve outcomes for customers via our direct channel, our broker relationships or partner organisations. We have established leadership positions in Scandinavia, Canada, and the UK & International (which includes Ireland and Middle East).
In 2018 our net written premiums were £6.5 billion. See our 2018 Annual Report and Accounts for more details on our financial performance.