HR Consultant - Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom,
HR Consultant - Up to £250 per day contract
A new opportunity to work for one the globes leading restaurant franchises has become available. My client are looking for an experienced HR professional to provide an HR function to field-based operations across a number of the companies franchise restaurants within the Scotland and Northern England region.
- Proactively plan and lead recruitment in relation to needs and develop the recruitment strategy.
- Meet training and development needs.
- Support with TUPE processes.
- Support with the handling of Employee Relation issues.
- Support the implementation of business HR initiative as appropriate.
- Support business change projects by contributing to strategy & policy development.
- Experience within a field-based HR position
- Knowledge of employement law
- Experience with TUPE processes.
- CIPD qualified.
If you feel you are suitable for the role then please send a copy of your CV to (see below) with the reference 'ASH18163GL' in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.