HR Consultants - London, United Kingdom,
RealWorldHR is seeking flexible HR-qualified individuals to join our professional and friendly team. We are an HR and OD management consultancy, formed in 2007, with a focus on building strong relationships with all our clients, and delivering insightful, pragmatic end-results.
We consult across a wide variety of organisations including government, healthcare, local authorities and the private sector. The work is varied and our consultants work across all HR work streams such as organisational culture reviews, organisational change & transition, industrial & employee relations and generalist HR Business Partner support.
We offer -
· remote working and flexible hours
· exciting work opportunities across the UK
· generous 6-month fixed term contracts
· autonomous work
· access to a great team of HR professionals for guidance and support.
What would a successful candidate bring?
· an ability to manage multiple projects with confidence and discretion
· experience in a PMO environment or as part of an HR operational team
· experience in one or more of the HR work streams listed above
· an honest, collaborative and adaptable approach to work.
This opportunity would suit HR short-term contractors who are seeking more stability of contract length, or HR employees from permanent employment backgrounds who wish to experience project work. We encourage HR professionals from a variety of sectors and locations across the UK to contact us.
We are currently working on projects across multiple clients and sectors, so if we sound like we could be a good fit for your experience and values, please send through your CV today.