HR Consultants - Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom,
At RealWorldHR we live our values and focus on building strong relationships with our clients through the delivery of insightful and pragmatic results. We are a HR and OD management consultancy who consult with a wide variety of organisations including government, healthcare (NHS and private bodies), blue light services, local authorities, charities and the private sector. Our work covers all the major HR work streams including organisational change & transition, industrial & employee relations, culture & pay reviews and generalist HR Business Partner support.
We are seeking HR consultants to join us on a fixed term basis to assist us with a range of nation-wide contracts commencing in the first quarter of the new year.
This opportunity would particularly suit experienced and qualified professionals from HR generalist & HR Business Partner backgrounds, who now wish to experience the diversity of project work.
- remote working and flexible hours
- exposure to exciting work opportunities across the UK
- generous 6-month fixed term contracts initially
- autonomous work
- access to our experienced team of HR consultants for guidance and support.
What would a successful candidate bring?
- an ability to manage multiple projects with confidence and discretion
- an ability to work independently and as part of a team
- experience as part of an internal HR operational team
- experience in one or more of the HR work streams listed above
- confidence and experience in the microsoft office suite
- flexibility to travel weekly across the UK as and when required
- an honest, collaborative and adaptable approach to work.
If this opportunity sounds like a match for your experience and values, please send through your CV along with an introduction letter (no more than one page) telling us about your experience and why you would be a good fit for us.