HR People Advisor - London, United Kingdom,
Immediately Available HR People Advisor needed for a global oil and gas company in Sunbury.
Your new company
You will be working for a global oil and gas company based in Sunbury.
Your new role
You will be working as a temporary HR People Advisor for an initial period of 6 months however this may extend.
As a People Advisor you will develop relationships with key leaders in your business/function. You will use your knowledge of the people, the business and key data points, to provide valuable insights and pre-empt potential risks to engagement, motivation and Values and Behaviours. You will support managers through the critical moments in the employee lifecycle and coach them to unlock the potential of their people and inspire the highest levels of engagement and productivity. You will advocate with integrity and will be the catalyst behind ensuring the company is a great place to work where diversity is valued and used to competitive advantage. You will work in tandem with your HR Business Partners and colleagues in HR services and the CoEs to deliver the people strategy for your business area.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you will have the following experience:
* Degree qualified or equivalent experience/education.
* Part / full CIPD qualification preferred
* Broad HR generalist experience - understands and can apply operational HR policies and processes and experience of independently providing HR guidance
* Demanding operational contexts - Ability to work effectively in fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Highly personally organised, able to plan, prioritise and deliver on a range of tasks against multiple deadlines
* Excellent communicator both in writing and verbally, customer service orientated
* Numerate and financially literate
* Advanced Microsoft skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint with strong data analytical skills and attention to detail
* Demonstrates high integrity and discretion
* Good judgement and developed diplomacy skills
* A supportive team player who demonstrates flexibility and willingness to support the team with high quality delivery of the HR people plan
* A can-do attitude
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a daily rate of between £250 - £310 per day depending on previous experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.