HR People Change Lead - Paddington, Warrington, United Kingdom,
12 month fixed term contract
Can be based in our Paddington or Southampton office
We're Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtas. We're made up of 79,000 passionate people, call 1,302 stores home and operate in 10 countries. That's right, we're big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world; and that's where you come in.
Kingfisher Head Office is an exciting, inspiring place to be. We establish the strategy that leads the business. We drive innovation to inspire our customers. We set the tone of our global business. It can be challenging, but that goes hand in hand with the ability to make a difference - to the business, to the many people around the world that work for us, and to our customers.
About the role...
The HR People Change Lead reports into the O&S and S&L People Director and will manage the implementation of the people aspects of agreed organisational changes in the Kingfisher Group Offer & Sourcing and Supply & Logistics organisations. These activities will span the development and management of HR plans to deliver organisational change related to key strategic or operational initiatives, supporting change projects through required consultation across several countries (predominantly the UK and France) and analysis, management and reporting of people data.
This position is varied and diverse and requires someone with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure, deal well with ambiguity and is confident in the delivering the following:
- Develop and manage HR project plans across several countries to facilitate value-added people and organisational change.
- Work closely with the HRBPs and Organisation Design team to create people change plans that reflect global and local understanding of required outcomes
- Advise business and people team on best change approach based on multiple business needs and local consultation requirements
- Lead overall people change plans and manage matrix team to ensure all people / teams involved live up to their accountabilities (e.g local HR, reward, comms, learning etc)
- Create and implement consultation strategy cross-country in line with local requirements by collaborating with in-country HR teams.
- Deliver consultation documentation to meet local legislation/staff council requirements to enable organisational change.
- Manage HR data migration activities driven by organisational change
- Design and facilitate colleague engagement and learning plans to support delivery of organisational change.
- Coordinate and track core HR implementation processes for colleagues impacted by organisational change encompassing reward, internal re-deployment and off-boarding.
- Maintains accuracy of employee data and headcount budgets in partnership with local HR and OM Team
- Champions and embeds best practice for people change across the HR function
- Acts as contact point for Finance function on managing and communicating accurate headcount forecasts
In order to be successful, the HR People Change Lead must build excellent relationships across the global matrix with HR Business Partners, Operational Hubs, Centres of Excellence and business stakeholders demonstrating agility, commerciality, pragmatism and functional expertise.
Retail experience is advantageous but experience within a multicultural and matrix organisation is essential. You'll be able to demonstrate the ability to work well across several functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies and work with global teams and lead change initiatives across multiple countries.
You'll be a confident communicator; with the ability to influence and coach stakeholders at all levels in the organization and a proven track record of designing and facilitating employee engagements. You will also have expertise in managing projects that supports major change programmes including detailed project management, managing change impact assessment and using multiple change frameworks to successfully deliver change.
Due to the nature of this role, you'll need to be able to cut through complexity and propose clear pragmatic solutions. Proven Employee Relations experience ideally across multiple locations; and experience in managing, analysing and manipulating data will also be required.
Must be fluent in English, French speaking is highly advantageous.
Becoming part of Kingfisher is a fantastic opportunity, we want to be able to provide our employee's with roles that engage them and the opportunities to continue to grow and develop their career, alongside a competitive benefits package that allows our employees to feel a valued part of our team.