HR People Partner - London, United Kingdom,
Morgan Philips Group is an innovative recruitment business with a footprint across 4 continents. In just 5 years, we have built a global platform that disrupts conventional thinking in executive and professional recruiting. We combine high-touch consultancy with worldwide search capability and digital sourcing technologies to help you recruit better, faster and cost effectively.
Our client has an outstanding opportunity for an field basedHR People Partner to work for a well-established global firm..
Retail or Hospitality background is essential.
This role is a 12-month FTC covering maternity leave and is required to partner predominantly with the business and stakeholders.
You will be based two days from the London office and three days in the field and covering the South East area.
They are offering a competitive salary up to £48,000 + benefits
The People Partner is the front facing Ambassador of the People function.
Working with key stakeholders to provide expert advice, leadership and coaching across a wide range of HR subject areas. Your key relationships are with the Operations Managers, where you support the delivery of business objectives by developing a people plan that links directly to their business strategy. You have the confidence and drive to challenge the business to progress the People agenda.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Minimum of five to six years + HR Business partnering
- Commercial Awareness
- HR change design and delivery
- Policy & ER
- Data and Implementation
- Employee Relations - Management of more complex (end to end disciplinaries, grievances, and other ER issues.
- Performance and Development
- Learning and Development Management
- Supporting annual HR processes
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Management
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A CIPD Level 5 qualification or equivalent
- Experience of prioritising tasks and delivering at pace
- You are a practical operator with a strong commercial understanding who can balance intuition with close attention to detail when appropriate
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written
- Proven coaching for performance /mentoring ability
- Can work in a structured and methodical manner
- Be committed to diversity and able to identify and manage different skills / resources in making a team stronger
- Able to influence across all levels of the organisation
- Highly energised and committed with a strong enthusiasm for the business
- Strong professionally - credible with integrity
- 'Can do' attitude where HR is a key contributor to the bottom line
- Positive personal style
- Highly flexible and adaptable
- Good listener - will challenge constructively and respond well to feedback
Field Based HR People Partner - 12-month FTC covering South East