HR Performance/Reward Mgr - London, United Kingdom,
Global Performance & Reward Management
18 month FTC to start immediately
Our global client is seeking an experience professional used to working in an ambiguous environment within a large matrixed organisation.
You will deliver on a number of different projects covering talent, HR and finance aspects of the employee lifecycle.
Working closely with key business stakeholders, focussing on performance management and reward- delivering requirements and ensuring changes are planned for and implemented appropriately.
This is a terrific opportunity to gain a broad range of operationally critical experience working in a high performing team with a desirable brand with a strong reputation in the industry.
- strong organisational and business making decisions
- ability to deliver impactful work -drive and determination to get the work completed
- analytical skills and be comfortable working with, understanding and presenting information and data
- be genuinely resilient, comfortable and composed when working under pressure, accepting of change and be flexible in order to get the job done
- be willing to learn, open to feedback and prepared to be challenged
- have strong communication skills - verbal and written - demonstrating quality in all that is delivered
- have experience in the creation of high quality formal deliverables (both presentations and reports)
Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly in a pressurised situation
Graduate calibre - or similar work experience
Fantastic opportunity... please send through your CV for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected