HR Services Data Manager Management Information & Systems - Keresley End, Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities supplier as a MIS Specialist., our client are currently seeking a HR Services Manager, Management Information & Systems (MIS) - Transformation Projects based in Coventry, CV7 8PE. This a full-time temporary contract for 6 months paying up to £39674 per annum to start ASAP
To oversee and undertake the production of Management Information Systems (MIS) to ensure timely and efficient provision of these to end users
- SAP: Manage SAP data and all BAU reporting requirements for HR and the Business within the reporting framework and controls on data.
- Data, MI & Systems Process: Manage the day to day data, MI & Systems process delivery activities to ensure timely and efficient provision of services to our colleagues
- Offshore Team: Manage the day to day relationships with the Offshore team to support and facilitate the deployment of information to ensure compliant with GDPR and build effective working relationships.
- Workload Planning: Ensure effective planning for cyclical activities and ensure optimum use of resources and timely delivery to internal and external customers.
- Escalation Point for Process / Policy Decisions: Act as the key escalation point for process / policy decisions and ensure these are resolved in an effective and timely manner minimising operational delays.
- Performance Statistics: Analyse and approve performance statistics ensuring these provide an effective basis for performance monitoring, improvement and decision-making.
- Process Improvements: Deliver sustainable process improvements using lean methodology of Six Sigma or process excellence (PEX) to realise quantifiable benefits.
- Systems Projects: Support MIS manager in delivery of key systems projects and lead Centre of Excellence for HR Services inputs to enhance overall operational effectiveness.
- Cover Absences: Cover absences of MIS manager having the necessary cross skills to do so.
- Metrics and KPIs: Be clear on the Metrics and KPIs for MIS and Projects, ensure these are achieved and foster and support the process of continuous improvement.
- Issue Resolution: Ensure appropriate and timely resolution of issues and ensure efficient and timely transactional processing.
- Internal Relationships: Work effectively with the related teams and key customers to avoid duplication
Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of HR and payroll
- Knowledge of project management and system governance.
- Sound knowledge of SAP (ECC) and data tables
- Understanding of Success Factors (Learning Management plus Performance & Goals)
- Knowledge of reporting tools (Adhoc Reporter, SE16, Wage Type Reporter and understanding of BI/BW)
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation.
- Strong networking and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrable enthusiasm and commitment to excellence in continuous improvement and quality
- Results orientated customer focus and worked and managed SLAs.
- Openness and flexibility to change.
Educated to Degree level or equivalent in Business/HR/Professional or Learning and Development areas.