HR Services Manager - 6mth FTC - East Calder, West Lothian, United Kingdom,
We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
People+ is the first point of HR contact for all Sky Managers and Employees. Our HR Advisors provide advice and guidance on the full range of People related polices and processes.
The People+ Manager is accountable for the management of the People+ team and delivery of the People+ Service. Working closely with the other People+ Department and Service Managers to ensure People+ provides high quality, consistent advice and guidance for all people related queries to Sky Managers and employees. You will support in the continuous review of the service provision and delivery of improvement plans to drive the service forward. .
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Effectively lead, manage, engage, develop and motivate your team to provide a first-class service
- Manage workload and resources to deliver against SLA's and Quality measures.
- Work with the Director of People Advice and the other Heads of and Service Managers across HR Operations to ensure the People+ service is resolving 4 out 5 queries in the first contact
- Manage overall operational performance across People+ and, be the first point of escalation for all queries, providing guidance and support to your colleagues.
- Use insights obtained through stakeholder feedback, SLA and performance reviews, right first time and quality checks ensure People+ is always as good as it can be
- Ensure compliance in all processes and manage adherence to CRSA controls.
- Lead in the creation and maintenance of a joined up, seamless service, with minimal hand-off for our customers across all HR Operations teams including, Recruitment Services, ER, OH and Pay and People Services
- Build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Customer focus, putting the customers at the heart of everything we do
- Experience in leading a high performing HR Operational team
- Extensive people management experience
- Previously led or managed all aspects of high volume operational delivery function including Resource and Workload management, Continuous Improvement and Quality
- An ability to motivate and inspire people to work towards a common goal
- The ability to engage with customers and stakeholders at all levels
- A track record of using data and analysis to drive performance
- Excellent knowledge of policies, process and employment legislation
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about