HR Shared Services Coordinator - FTC - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom,
You could say diversity is key - we do! That's why we ensure all our people are as diverse as our products. We have specialists from within industry to outside of industry, trainees to apprentices, and juniors to seniors - we have it all. Bring your people focussed mindset to a business that makes sure our colleagues are at the forefront of everything we do!
Everyone at every level has a unique responsibility to drive positive development and ultimately push the business to the next level. Our people are enthusiastic, driven and smart all with an entrepreneurial flair that support our colleagues all over the world.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join our HR Shared Services team here at Ladbrokes Coral Group in Nottingham.
Working as part of a team in our fast-paced HR Shared Service Centre and working with the wider HR function you will effectively support the business and our employees through the timely and consistent completion of quality 1st line transactional HR activity. You will provide a professional, high-quality HR service to employees and managers; providing advice and guidance over the telephone or via the HR case management system.
- Deal effectively with 1st line/non escalated queries/complaints via phone or using the case management system
- In line with the Quality Framework understand the needs of customers and continuously seek to improve customer service and resolve queries in the first instance where applicable
- Using your knowledge of employment law you will ensure advice and resolution complies with legislation and in line with the Organisations policies and procedures
- To use workflows and instructions to complete all allocated requests within process timelines and HR Shared Service SLA's
- To manage customer expectations using the most appropriate method of communication
- To ensure a clear audit trail through the completion of clear and concise notes on the HR case management system
- Contribute towards the HR Customer Service Delivery strategy, with a view to identifying means of improving performance. Assist in reviewing business processes as necessary
- Promote HR self-help tools to the business and desktop solutions and coach employees to use these tools effectively in order to improve our service
- Provide input into the shaping of policies and procedures across the business and work with line managers and the wider HR team to ensure understanding and compliance
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives and support the writing of the associated documentation, including process maps, work instructions and "How to Guides"
- Any other tasks deemed necessary within the role as instructed by the Leadership team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Graduate CIPD / working towards a CIPD or CPP desirable or equivalent qualification or relevant HR experience
- Good understanding of employment legislation, its application and best practice
- A broad understanding of the HR employee lifecycle
- Strong communication and written skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience of Oracle HR and Payroll systems
- Experience of working in a HR Shared Service Centre telephony / HR Advisor role
- Experience of workflow and case management systems
- Dealing with complex queries and cases and providing resolutions/advice within SLAs
We think everyone should work for a business that acknowledges you haveexperience and value and you'll be part of teams that ensure skills arenurtured, developed and invested in. If you're looking for an inclusive,supportive and progressive environment to develop - come and join us. For thegood of entertainment.