HR Shared Services Manager, EMEA - FTC - Hounslow, London, United Kingdom,
HRLife is delighted to be partnering with a global, forward-thinking, market leader to recruit their HR Shared Services Manager, EMEA for a 12-month fixed-term contract. Operating as a senior member of their HR function and partnering with the HR Shared Services Director you will help shape the HR Operations strategy, ensuring positive and continuous development of the function, whilst developing and guiding your team, balancing their workload and delivering on a number of key projects.
This is an exciting time to join them as they are seeking someone with immediate impact who can really influence and shape HR operations, identifying and implementing process improvements. This will be a varied role that demands great communication skills, a solution-focused approach and above all, credibility and knowledge of what "great" HR operational excellence looks like.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and enhance end to end employee lifecycle HR processes
- Analyse key performance data to recommend and implement continuous process improvements
- Drive consistency of key HR policies and practices across EMEA, with global consideration
- Manage direct reports, building a highly capable, service-led team
- Ensure data integrity in systems and ensure relevant audit controls are in place
- Take an active part in the project management of key projects
- Consult with key stakeholders to understand business needs
- Act as a point of escalation for team members to resolve any complex issues
This is a business-critical role that will require a proven track record in leading and developing an EMEA HR operations team. You will be highly process-driven, always striving to make enhancements and deliver the best in service, you will have good systems and MI acumen and be able to succeed in a high-performing culture.
In addition, the ideal person will have well-honed influencing skills, superb knowledge and understanding of HR legislation and employment law ideally across Europe. You will also have previous experience of developing ways of working designed to enhance service delivery and the proven ability to manage and motivate a team, inspiring them to ensure they continue to deliver against their objectives. A commercial mindset is a must as is a passion for providing the best in service.
If you are looking for your next contract in which you can really add value and really bring your ideas to the table, this is a great opportunity for you.