HR and Organisational Business Partner - City, London, United Kingdom,
HR and Organisational Business Partner, 6-12 months - Leading UK Charity - c£53,000
This is an excellent opportuity to work for a leading charity going through a period of exciting change. Reporting into the Head of Business Partnering you will partner with the Operations Leadership team to develop short and long term strategic people plans. Your key accountabilities will include:-
- Managing and implementing organisational change including design and development initiatives.
- Contributing to the development of the organisation's HR plan.
- Acting as a Strategic Partner to the Director of Operations and developing and delivering the HR plan for the Operations division.
- Managing, coaching and developing a team of Regional HR Business Partners, HR Partners and Volunteers.
- Coaching and building the capability of senior managers.
- Partnering with Directors to ensure the organisation attracts the right talent.
- Overseeing the ER caseload for Operations.
- Ensuring the development and delivery of long term ER interventions.
You should be a strategic HR Business Partner with a proven track record of managing and delivering change programmes. Experience of managing and motivating a team, developing excellent internal and external relationships needs to be combined with a strong knowledge of employment law.
A willingness to travel around the UK is essential.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.