Head of Accommodation and Student Welfare (Seasonal) - Warminster, Wiltshire, United Kingdom,
With over 35 years of experience, Ardmore Language Schools is a leading junior English Language programme provider which takes English learning beyond the classroom. We pride ourselves in offering young international students a high standard and safe experience in the UK whilst they enjoy a culturally immersive and fun activity programme.
We are currently looking for people like you to lead our Welfare Team this summer to manage all aspects of welfare on centre, meal numbers, fire lists and to allocate rooms. As the Head of Pastoral Care, you will be approachable, organised and logical with a natural ability to solve problems. You will act as the main contact onsite for any welfare concerns that arise during the summer and will have a sound understanding of how to report and escalate safeguarding issues to the Designated Safeguarding Lead.
We are looking for:
- Previous summer school or accommodation management experience
- Previous team leadership experience
- Team players
- Adaptability and flexibility in a busy working environment
- A passion for working with children and young people
- An ability to use Microsoft Excel with good attention to detail
- Relationship building skills
Qualifications in care-related courses such as Social Care or Safeguarding are a bonus but not essential! Level 2 Safeguarding and First Aid Training will be provided before the centre opens.
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Hold or be willing to obtain a valid DBS
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be available to work for 48 hours per week for the whole of July, including evenings and weekends
- Be able to live and work residentially on site. Full board and accommodation will be provided free of charge
- Have a good understanding of the importance of Safeguarding
Ardmore Language Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful candidates are required to provide criminal checks including a valid Enhanced DBS Certificate and/or overseas police checks.
#smilewithardmore this summer and click 'apply now'!