Head of E-Commerce - London, United Kingdom,
Our client, an exciting and vibrant supplier who work with some of the most prestigious department stores,talented designers and online retailers are looking for an e-Commerce Manager (Maternity cover) to join their team.
This role requires someone with experience, vision and drive to help them develop their existing e-Commerce offering.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing an e-Commerce store, experience working with Shopify as well as managing a team.
You will have experience of driving continuous improvement in online sales
Main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing Design and Development of Website
- Produce and analyse traffic and conversion numbers
- Maintain a high satisfaction of user experience
- Project manage updates to website
- Manage inventory, plan and optimise stock.
- Oversee the online life cycle of products ensuring an on-time launch. - Constantly seek growth opportunities in the marketplace
-Report on department KPIs - sales, products, customer feedback, returns, etc.
- Update product listings
- Budgeting/forecasting, working with Finance, and validating assumptions through bench-marking KPI's and performance results.
- Competitive analysis of best-in-class in terms of e-commerce trends, web functionality, customer experience and fashion trends.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the website is updated in line with the Digital & Marketing Plan.
- Setup pricing rules, GWPs and implement product level price changes before, during and after promotional periods
- Support end to end process
- Provide regular feedback about merchandising website product pages and categories to drive ECommerce sales performance.
- Identify opportunities to improve website performance and conversion rate to improve sales performance.
Report on daily, weekly and monthly sales.
- Actively monitor and report on website performance metrics, to understand how the business is performing vs. key targets
- Experience managing and/or communicating with both influencer and digital marketing agencies
- Experience various platforms such as Shopify, Squarespace and Google Analytics.
- 3+ years' experience in Digital Fashion
- Good IT skills
- Good customer service experience
- Stock control
- Creative and enthusiastic about fashion
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Well organised
- Shopify experience is essential...... click apply for full job details