Head of Employee Relations - London, United Kingdom,
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Head of Employee relations for a requirement within an NHS Trust based in North West London.
The client with whom we are working is looking for a candidate who will:
- To provide quality, pro-active and timely management of the employee relations team, allocating casework and supporting the HR consultants
- To work with the allocated teams within the HR directorate and to ensure good communication mechanisms are in place in relation to the management of employee relations cases
- To provide expert advice to managers on the interpretation and implementation of the Change Management procedures, within the legal framework
- To design and present training sessions on people management topics and Human Resource policies (e.g. sickness absence, discipline, recruitment and equalities) to all staff to ensure staff are developed and competent in carrying out their duties
- To ensure that equality and diversity issues are recognised and addressed in accordance with legislation, policies and procedures
To be considered for the post of Head of Employee Relations you must have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- MCIPD qualified
- Extensive track record of operational ER achievement
- Significant experience of facilitating and managing change management and complex employee relations issues
- Able to provide authoritative advice on highly complex workforce issues and demonstrate developed persuasive, motivational and negotiating skills
If you feel you have a suitable skill set for this role then please email
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.