Head of Finance / Business Partner - City, Bristol, United Kingdom,
My client is a busy Housing Association who is looking to recruit a Head of Finance / Business Partner for 6 - 12 months
The main purpose of the role is to deliver a high-quality finance business partnering service to customers and to ensure that timely, accurate and relevant information is provided to budget holders and other customers within the group.
You will be expected to work across various areas of the Business as required and contribute to many ad hoc projects and business ventures.
Key elements of the Role
- Ensure that the finance business partnering service provides timely, accurate and relevant information
- Ensure the delivery of monthly management reporting packs including commentary and detailed variance analysis.
- Produce accurate and timely information on an ad-hoc basis as required
- Provide a comprehensive pro-active service to budget holders to assist and enable them to analyse, and investigate variances, and to suggest remedial actions
- Support managers and budget holders in preparing the annual budget submission
You will need a can do attitude and be well equipped to work in a changing busy environment
Housing experience or public sector experience useful but not essential