Head of Finance - Crawley, Sussex, United Kingdom,
Allen Lane is recruiting an interim Head of Finance for an enterprise partnership based in West Sussex.
This is a practical and hands-on role which requires an ability to work well at a strategic level and assert high professional standards with a wide range of partners including Board members, local authorities and financial professionals.
Key duties include;
- Strategic financial planning across the organisation, to include annual budget planning, investment planning and pensions scheme oversight.
- Developing, implementing and operating financial management and control systems / processes that align with the organisation's overall vision and its current and future business objectives.
- Ensuring accurate and timely preparation and reporting of monthly management, annual statutory accounts, income and expenditure and cash forecasts, budgets and projections for the executive and the Board
- Review applications and claims from a range of programmes, ensuring payments are made in accordance with grant terms.
Key person specification;
- Fully qualified accountant
- Excellent problem solving, strategic and technical accountancy skills
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation
If you can demonstrate the above aptitudes and characteristics we would love to hear from you. Please not applications will be reviewed prior to closing date and as such immediate application is recommended.