Head of Finance - City, London, United Kingdom,
Agora Talent are partnering with a Prestigious Beauty Brand based in London of a search for a Head of Finance.
This is a 12 month maternity cover contract to start from the end of Jan 2020.
Reporting into the Group CFO with a dotted line into the Brand MD, this role will lead a team of five to provide business partnership to deliver growth via insightful analysis, challenge, and reporting within the commercial arena. It also has responsibility for the associated Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet for the UK and US entities, ensuring robust financial planning and control across the business.
- Own the financial statements (P&L & Balance Sheet) for the Brand UK and US commercial business units.
- Lead & develop the Commercial Finance team to provide business partnering & decision support for the commercial business units, providing insight, analysis, and commentary to report on the historic and define the future.
- Customer profitability analysis including promotional planning, execution and analysis, and pricing control.
- Brand profitability analysis including utilisation and development of SAP BI reports
- NPD investment appraisal through business partnering the end to end NPD stage and gate process.
- Prepare 5 Year financial strategic plans for UK & US Business units and consolidate the Global view.
- Lead and own annual Budget/PF preparations/completion and monthly forecast process including formal submissions to Group.
- Lead the Integrated Business Planning process to track delivery of KPIs against strategic objectives
- Oversight of Supply Chain P&L and understanding of key drivers
- Responsible for Global Category reporting by Region & presentation of global brand financials
- Overheads planning, reporting, and monitoring of variances
- Net working capital forecasting, planning, and delivery.
- Balance sheet and cash flow planning, reporting and analysis including forecasting of forex inflows/outflows to assist Group Treasury hedging
- Responsibility for the financial control environment in the UK and US commercial business units.
- Contract signatory for customer and commercial contracts, liaising with internal/external Legal Team as required.
- Beauty finance lead for external audit
- Performance review and talent management of the Beauty Commercial Finance team.
We are looking for a Commercially Focused Head of Finance (CIMA/ACA or equivalent) with experience within the FMCG/Retail industry previously. You will have excellent leadership skills; with a proven ability to influence senior financial and non-financial people alike.
On offer is a competitive package including £5,500 Car Allowance; 8% Pension; 10% Bonus; 25 days holiday & a 4.5-day working week (lunchtime finish on a Friday all year round); staff discount; socials; life assurance; full private medical cover.