Head of Finance - Rochester, Kent, United Kingdom,
Head Of Finance - Temporary Role - Medway - Starting ASAP
Your new role
To provide a financial and management accounting service for the organisation with responsibility for the management and development of the accounting, budget, payroll, credit control and accounts payable functions and as the owner of the management accounting system.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be part Qualified in CIMA or ACCA
- Enhanced Disclosure
- Ability to manage and work within budgets, using measures of income and expenditure to plan and validate proposals.
- Ability to motivate
- Ability to manage conflict
- Efficient and effective management skills
- Strong ability to prioritise
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.