Head of Finance - City, London, United Kingdom,
High end international restaurant group seeking Head of Finance for 9 months maternity cover contract. Role based in Farringdon and paying between £75-90k based on experience.
This high end restaurant group owns a diverse mix of restaurants, bars and one hotel across numerous cities in the UK and internationally. They have ambitious growth plans are looking to extend their reach further across the globe. Due to their current Head of Finance going on maternity leave they are looking to bring on a seasoned finance professional for a nine month contract.
This Head of Finance role will be leading a team of 8 and reports into the Finance Director. This role is based in their Central corporate office in Farringdon.
Some of the responsibilities of this Head of Finance role will include:
Analyse the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin
- Managing production of management accounts for all UK sites (35 sites)
- Attending the Board of Directors meeting and participating in high level decision making
- Leading the monthly financial review meeting with the Board of Directors on a monthly basis, producing and presenting a detailed report explaining all key variances, root cause of them and actions taken to avoid them in future
- Full responsibility for producing and distributing weekly forecast for the group
- Leading the trading meeting with senior management team on a weekly basis understanding forecast variances to budget and prior year in more details and setting new targets and proposing new strategies accordingly
- Full responsibility for annual budgets for the group including overseas sites
- Preparing business plans for all new sites and potential acquisitions for board approvals
- Producing cash flow and sensitivity analysis for all future projects within the group
The ideal candidate for this role will be/ have:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified (5 years+ PQE)
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership ability
- Attention to detail
- Delivery focused with an ability to work to tight deadlines with strong organisation and planning skills.
- Experience of the hospitality industry