Head of HR - Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
Head of HR - maternity cover, up to 12 months
We are currently looking for an experienced Head of HR for up to 12 months to cover maternity leave. As the Head of HR, you will be responsible for both strategic and operational HR, day to day HR management along with business focused strategic decisions.
This role will suit someone who can commit to an organisation for 12 months, is a strong HR generalist and is used to working in a fast paced and quickly changing environment who is both creative and confident! You will work across multiple sites; however, the main business is centred in Warwickshire.
Salary: circa £38,000 - £46,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
Start date: early 2020 depending on availability
Duties of the Head of HR:
* Responsible for the day to day management of the HR team, both HR & L&D
* Working with the business to develop and implement the strategic HR plan, driving forward performance & people processes to drive change forward
* Partnering effectively with the Unions, working towards informal resolution
* Responsible for the recruitment strategy and all associated activity
* Supporting and coaching managers on various HR issues
* Various projects as required including; employee engagement & cultural change management
* Attending board & strategic meetings, responsible for providing business focused and strategic input
Key skills for the Head of HR:
* Excellent knowledge of employment law and all-round generalist HR
* Strong communication skills and ability to deal with a variety of stakeholders
* Experience of managing a HR function, ideally in a fast paced organisation
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to or call for more information 0.