Head of HR - City, Cardiff, United Kingdom,
Are you an HR Leader looking to work for a Global centre of excellence ?
The role is based in Cardiff, and reports to the global HR Director. Our client is looking for a Head of HR to be an integral part of the local Global Centre Leadership Team working closely with the Senior leaders, Managers and Heads, to ensure a positive and engaged work atmosphere.
The Head of HR, UK, is a critical member of the Global HR Leadership Team with responsibility as a strategic advisor and driver of talent and culture initiatives to deliver business results. E.g. succession planning, performance management, talent acquisition, employee engagement, employee relations, career and capability development, workforce planning/analytics, etc.
- Strategy & Execution
- Learning and Development
- Change Management Initiatives
- Employee Relations, Employee Engagement & Employee Wellbeing
- HR Policies, Procedures and HR Information Management
- HR Budget Management
DO YOU HOLD:
- Substantial experience in Human Resources with experience, in an international/multinational organization, Significant experience of working in a managerial or leadership role with a strong track record of personal achievement and advancement
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced setting; enthusiastic about the potential strategic options, well-grounded in pragmatic approaches to structuring options available
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or in a related field
- Chartered MCIPD
- Must have up-to-date knowledge of employment law regulations
TECHNICAL AND SOFT SKILLS
- Strong organizational, time management skills and personal efficiency
- Strong business acumen, Financial stewardship, multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Excellent communication & listening skills. Ability to create trust and rapport with all staff irrespective of their level in the organization.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong strategic agility, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills - proven high learning agility
- Leverages data to guide decision-making
- Ability to forge outstanding working relationships across the team and with business leaders to influence the decision- making process. Trustworthy and discrete.
- Credible Coach.
- Expert relationship builder that cultivates trust and openness.
- Caring people leader that adeptly navigates interpersonal dynamics and politics
- Experience in driving change to deliver business results - knows what it takes to transform an organization
- Proven experience of building/maintaining high performing teams
- Dynamic problem solver that effectively oversees the execution of complex HR initiatives, whilst not shunning the day to day operational issues that need to be solved to ensure a strong internal customer focus
- Has an international mindset and is culturally sensitive to working as part of a global HR team.