Head of IT - City, Manchester, United Kingdom,
ICT Manager - Head of IT
Interim Head of IT (Public Sector)
This role will provide strong leadership and direction to the Infrastructure and Applications team along with expert guidance and advice to the Senior Management Team and Board on the development of a digital strategy and deployment of digital solutions within the business.
You will be responsible for the creation of a highly capable internal IT team which brings technical innovation into the business in addition to creating a secure, value for money and an "always-on" IT infrastructure service.
Responsible for the management and evolution of the organisation's IT functions, systems and solutions to ensure continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery and performance.
You will oversee the evolution of the IT team into one which innovates, generates effective business improvement solutions and is close to the business and its Customers.
Lead on the development of a digital strategy in order to redesign and transform the Customer experience, engage and empower employees, create efficiencies for the business and innovate to support the ambitions of the organisation.
* Experience of Implementing a Digital Improvement Strategy, preferably in tandem with the delivery of a high quality ICT Service.
* The ability to act as the organisation's specialist in Digital, IT, data quality, digital inspired business insight and project management activity.
* Previous Project Management Skills
* Experience in the development of Data quality policies
* Highly developed interpersonal and influencing skills with a record of developing and maintaining positive and highly effective working relationships.
* Previous experience of Managing and leading teams
* Ability to manage numerous complex projects whilst balancing competing priorities.
* Ability to manage a diverse workload and to work to tight deadlines and within budget.
* Be a visible and effective leader, a culture of delivering high quality Customer centred services.
* The ability to generate business insight from data and digital systems in order to drive business improvement.
* Anticipates customer needs and translates this into operational plans and strategy
* Develops and translates strategies into work plans and ensures implementation
* Minimum three years' experience in a senior IT Role
* Previous experience of working within the Public sector
* Previous experience of Office 365 and other Microsoft packages
* Experience of Data Centre upgrades
* Precious experience of leading & managing teams
* Previous experience of Transformation in a Digital environment
* Strong Stakeholder Management experience
* Previous Project Management experience