Head of International Recruitment - Higher Education - City, London, United Kingdom,
A prestigious London university is currently recruiting for a Head of International Recruitment to to fill one of the most senior positions in the Office. This is on an initial 3 month basis with the opportunity to get extended take on the role permanently and is looking for the successful candidate to start immediately.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows;
- Take full responsibility for the strategies required to maximise international student recruitment.
- Developing networks and building relationships across the UK and international markets to support student recruitment activities.
- Liaison with local partners, both existing and potential in order to increase the interest in the university and the amount of prospective students.
- Utilise outstanding interpersonal skills to deal with a variety of queries and people, including; applicants, families, agents, HEI staff at all levels, diplomatic and other governmental staff.
- Development of market intelligence for the university, with the scope of propelling their organisation further.
- Strategic planning and liaison with University Schools on international matters relating to the region and organisation.
Key person specification;
- Extensive and broad experience in the university sector including at the strategic level.
- Outstanding inter-personal, communication, negotiation, diplomacy and social skills, and the ability to engage in contact with all, especially the highest levels.
- Extensive experience in international activities including international student recruitment and in-country work.
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload to meet deadlines and targets under pressure.
- Self-motivated and entirely confident decision-maker.
- Able to travel extensively.
You must be available to start immediately.
If you can display the above aptitudes and characteristics we would like to hear from you. Please note applications will be reviewed prior to closing and as such immediate application is recommended.