Head of Leadership Culture and Engagement - Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Head of Leadership Culture and Engagement
Competitive Day Rate
6 month contract
My leading Telecoms client requires a Head of Leadership Culture and Engagement to join the business in a key leadership role. If you are interested in working with business leaders to drive cultural change from the top down this could be a really interesting contract
- Scoping, shaping and defining of the Leadership & Culture Strategy and guiding principles.
- Bringing to life the Leadership & Culture Strategy and new leadership model through the design and delivery of clear, tangible and actionable plans.
- Working in close conjunction with the People Development team to scope, identify, plan and ensure delivery of a leadership development approach.
- Working closely with our HR data and analytics team to scope, define and ensure the effective collection, analysis and use of data and insights.
- Scoping, shaping and continuously reviewing our Exec and Senior Leadership Development plans.
- Responsible for bringing thought leadership, external insights and trends to the table
- UK Executive Team
- Senior Leadership Team
- Corporate Affairs
- Thought leader in leadership culture and engagement
- Excellent leadership skills
- Board level stakeholder management
- A passion for talent
- The ability to influence
If you are a Thought Leader in this space I look forward to hearing from you soon