Head of Medical Technical Services - Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Temporary Head of Medical Technical Services
Recruitment Agency reference:
Venn Group have been approached by a public sector organisation in the South Yorkshire area to recruit for a Head of Medical Technical Services position. The position is a temporary position and is paying between £21.00 to £25.50 per hour, depending on experience.
Your duties will include:
- Manages the technical work of the Medical Technical and Sterile Services departments and delivers skilled performance of a broad range of work or activities
- To ensure that the servicing and routine maintenance of medical equipment covered by the department is carried out safely and in accordance with written procedures using a mixture of in house expertise and external contracts
- To provide technical advice on the equipment to medical, nursing, administrative, procurement and other staff, trust wide as required
- Provision of Key Performance Indicators and other performance related data for board assurance and CQC evidence based information, providing regular updates to the Premises Assurance Model (PAM)
- Provide advice on new or replacement equipment, develop and improve the trusts predictive capital replacement program, working with key stakeholders to deliver a realistic Medical Equipment replacement program
- To manage and promote the medical equipment library initiative, providing a valuable resource to medical device users
- To act as the Trusts Medical Devices safety officer (MDSO) and Central Alerting system (CAS) liaison officer, ensuring that all notices issued by the Central Alerting System are disseminated promptly and that review mechanisms are in place to monitor and address any issues arising
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Josh McGreal or Jonathan Buckley on and email your updated CV to .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.