Head of Operational Estates/Senior Estates Manager - London, United Kingdom,
- Lead the management of the Trust's estate and the improvement of its physical environment;
- Ensure the estate remains compliant with statutory requirements and standards relating to health care and risk management;
- Ensure that Estates has clear strategic/operational business objectives that are consistent with the Trust's goals and objectives;
- Research and interpret all aspects of Estates and Facilities work in healthcare so the service is in a position to offer sound quantitative and qualitative advice and guidance on the latest techniques and practices to facilitate significant service improvement;
- Represent the Trust at Committees and forums in relation to Estates & Facilities Matters;
- Provide specialist services including specialist engineering advice;
- Responsible for condition surveys, inspections and risk assessments and ensuring the provision of training for all staff and stakeholders is provided as required by
- statute and NHS guidance;
- Ensure that specialised and highly specialised operations and maintenance works are carried out to appropriate professional and technical standard, in compliance with statutory obligations.
- Degree in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Membership of an appropriate professional body (e.g. IMechE, CIBSE, IEE, IHEEM);
- Significant experience working with the NHS/Healthcare setting at Band 8b or above, with managerial responsibilities in role.