Head of Operations Healthcare - Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom,
My client based just outside of Tunbridge Wells are seeking a highly experienced, professional interim Head of Operations to join them for a minimum period of 12 months.
You will be working as part of the Senior Management Team and be responsible for operational, contractual and performance management of the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing services within the agreed framework
- Building secure and sustainable partnerships
- Delivery and implementation of operational priorities in accordance to the business plan
- Lead the day to day operational management
- Providing strategic leadership on financial strategy, budgets, and contracting functions
- Working with commissioners and providers to ensure that services deliver the operational objectives
- Managing key risks associated to the business plan
- Supporting the CEO with Business Development functions
- Exceptional communication skills, you must be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels (executive and non-executive)
- Be able to provide highly complex informational
- Communicate complex, sensitive and difficult information to a diverse audience
- Provide written and verbal reports to the Board and other groups
- Use diplomacy and negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders
My client are seeking a candidate available from March onwards but would like to conduct interviews ASAP. Experience within the NHS and knowledge of Primary care networks is advantageous.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.