Head of Operations - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Head of Operations (Financial Services) - London or Edinburgh
We are currently looking for a Head of operations to join a Financial Services organisation based in their London or Edinburgh office on a Fixed Term Contract basis of 9 months.
As the Head of Operations, you will have the responsibilities for running all elements of the EISL Operations. As well as delivery high quality customer services to all EISL Clients such as IFA's, White Label B2B Partners, Discretionary Investment Manager and Pensions Trustees.
Key Accountabilities as the Head of Operations:
- Oversee the administration of over 80,0000 current consumer clients
- Client service and Operations SLA delivery
- Management of call center, web chat and workflow
- Generation of internal MI and partner SLA reporting
- IFA & corporate business development support (with the Group Sales Team)
- Team leadership, performance management, coaching and development
- Ensuring regulatory & CASS compliance
- Developing a culture where customer outcomes, TCF and personal integrity are core DNA
- Design and maintain effective business processes, controls, procedures and policies
- Engage effectively with Risk, Compliance and Oversight functions
- Quality assurance on staff activities
- Day to day operational management of FNZ ensuring effective service performance oversight and production issue management
- Close engagement with the Change function to ensure continuous improvement and platform evolution
Experienced required for the Head of Operations role:
- CII, IMC and/or CFA qualifications advantageous
- At least five years' experience in a comparable role
- Strong client relationship skills
- Clear communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve
- Excellent productivity management skills
- Strong team management experience running teams multiple locations
- Solid risk and controls awareness
- Proactive with the ability to innovate and challenge
In return for your skills, you will receive a competitive salary and some great company benefits.
To apply simply click the apply button to forward over your CV for the Head of Operations role.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.